Dr. Robert Rosenfeld recommends using veneers when it comes to fix smiles in an easier, less painful manner. Veneers can be a great way to fix the color or shape of a tooth or both.
Some advantages of using veneers are:
- They provide a natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are resistant to stains.
- The color of a porcelain veneer can be selected such that it makes dark teeth appear whiter.
- Veneers offer a conservative approach to changing a tooth’s color and shape-veneers generally don’t require the extensive shaping prior to the procedure that crowns do, yet offer a stronger, more aesthetic alternative to bonding.
For more information about veneers and their benefits call Dr. Robert Rosenfeld’s office at (858)755-1189.