Dental Bridges in Solana Beach
What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is an appliance that can be used to fill a gap left by missing teeth. It is called a ‘dental bridge’ because the appliance is secured in place using the surrounding teeth. In a sense, it ‘bridges’ the gap.
Dental bridges can fix more than one empty spot in the gumline, and are an excellent solution for people who have suffered from missing teeth. For patients in need of dental bridges, you can receive them right here in Solana Beach with Dr. Robert Rosenfeld!
The Benefits of a Dental Bridge:
- A dental bridge can fill in gaps left by a missing tooth. They can even be used to fill in more than one sequential gap.
- Dental bridges look natural and beautiful.
- A dental bridge feels completely comfortable.
- Dental bridges are more affordable than some other options.
- A dental bridge functions just like regular teeth. You can take care of a dental bridge by brushing it and flossing it every night.
The Dental Bridge Process:
- The two surrounding teeth are capped with crowns.
- The dental bridge is attached and cemented between those crowns. When the other teeth are in a line, the dental bridge fills the gap left by the missing natural tooth.
We understand that gaps in a smile can impact a patient’s self esteem, and we want to help. There is more than one option available for people who are missing teeth. To find out if a dental bridge is the right option for you, please contact us in Solana Beach with any questions, or make an appointment. We gladly serve nearby patients in Encinitas and surrounding areas as well.