Dental Implants in Solana Beach
What are Dental Implants?
Losing a tooth can be devastating, but with dental implants it doesn’t have to feel hopeless. Dental implants can replace your missing teeth and restore your smile. Implant dentistry procedures provide state-of-the-art restorations for our patients. The artificial tooth looks and feels completely natural. With a dental implant, people won’t know that you’ve ever been missing a tooth and you can receive an implant with Dr. Robert Rosenfeld in Solana Beach, CA.
The Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Dental implants allow patients who have lost teeth to chew and speak normally.
- They are completely comfortable.
- They look and feel just like natural teeth.
- An implant dentistry procedure can restore your smile.
- They can allow patients who have lost teeth to have confidence.
- Dental implants function just like regular teeth.
- Dental implants are cared for just like regular teeth.
- During an implant dentistry procedure, a dental implant made from a titanium alloy is inserted into your gumline where your tooth was lost. The implant functions just like your tooth roots.
- After this first implant dentistry procedure, patients are given time to heal. During this period, the dental implant begins to integrate with your jawbone, providing sturdy foundation for your crown.
- After the implant has finished integrating with your jaw bone like a tooth root, and you’ve been given adequate time to heal, the abutment is attached to the dental implant, and the crown is secured on top.
- You enjoy your new tooth and restored smile.
Dr. Rosenfeld understands how hard it is for his patients who have lost their teeth, and is very happy to offer this procedure to help.
To find out if an implant dentistry procedure is right for you, you can call us at our Solana Beach office or schedule an appointment. You can also contact us here.