Porcelain Veneers in Solana Beach, Carmel Valley & Encinitas, California
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin layer of porcelain that can be placed over the top of your teeth to protect the tooth and make it appear more aesthetically pleasing. If you have discolored teeth, chips, crooked teeth, or gaps, dental veneers can help fix those imperfections. Dr. Rosenfeld can use dental veneers to inspire greater confidence in his patients and give them the smile they’ve always wanted.
The Benefits of Dental Veneers:
- Dental veneers are made out of porcelain and look completely natural.
- A porcelain veneer can fix crooked teeth, chips, or gaps.
- Dental veneers can help whiten your teeth.
- A porcelain veneer can hide tooth stains.
- A porcelain veneer can fix tooth discoloration.
- A porcelain veneer can make the shape of your tooth appear more desirable.
The Dental Veneer Process
- When you decide you want porcelain veneers, first you and Dr. Rosenfeld will talk about what you want to accomplish with your veneers and your specific smile goals.
- To apply the veneer, in most cases a portion of the tooth will be shaped. Generally, patients are fitted with temporary veneers while they wait for their permanent veneers to be manufactured.
- After the veneers are placed they are bonded to your real teeth with a special adhesive.
Dr. Rosenfeld understands how important a smile is to social interactions. With each carefully placed porcelain veneer, you’re confidence will increase. You deserve to shine and to take every opportunity you have to smile without worrying about the state of your teeth. We want to help you give yourself a smile that people will notice.
Call today to find out more about our dental veneers and if a porcelain veneer is right for you. We look forward to giving you a beautiful smile.