Dentures in Solana Beach, CA
For people who have lost all their teeth, dentures can give them their lives back. Dr. Rosenfeld and his team in Solana Beach can create beautiful dentures that allow their patients to eat, chew, and speak normally. Our dentures are perfectly crafted to restore what you’ve lost and to help your overall oral health. We offer traditional dentures. We also offer implant supported dentures.
Implant supported dentures use dental implants to better secure your dentures in your mouth.
The process is simple:
- First, Dr. Rosenfeld will have the dental implant placed. Dental implants are small titanium rods that are placed within the gums and function like tooth roots. These dental implants fuse directly with the bone in your jaw.
- Instead of placing crowns on top of the dental implants like in traditional dental implant procedures, the dental implants will be used to support the dentures and keep them in place.
Some of the benefits of implant supported dentures are:
- Implant supported dentures fit securely in your mouth.
- Implant supported dentures stay very fixed in their position while you are eating or speaking.
- Implant supported dentures are still removable.
- Implant supported dentures allow patients who have lost their teeth to eat and speak normally.
- Implant supported dentures give teeth back to people who have lost them.
- Implant supported dentures are comfortable in your mouth.
- Implant supported dentures help you retain your jaw strength.
With implant supported dentures, you can get your bite back. To find out whether implant dentures are right for you and your tooth replacement needs, contact us at our Solana Beach office. You can make an appointment, or ask us questions by phone. Don’t let your tooth loss stop you from enjoying your better quality of life. Dr. Rosenfeld can get you your smile back. Call us today.