What Are Dental Veneers?
A dental veneer is a natural looking dental restoration designed to cover the outside visible surface of your teeth. A veneer can change the shape and color of a tooth, as well as hide minor flaws. Our use of dental veneers can inspire greater confidence in our patients and give them the smile they’ve always wanted!
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers:
- Dental veneers are made from ultra-thin porcelain that looks completely natural.
- A porcelain veneer can reshape your tooth to better fit your smile.
- A porcelain veneer can create new alignments for crooked teeth.
- Porcelain veneers can also cover chips or close gaps.
- Dental veneers can also help whiten your teeth.
- A porcelain veneer can hide tooth stains and tooth discolorations.
Regardless of the reason, our permanent dental veneers can easily and instantly restore your smile when veneers are the best cosmetic dentistry option for your situation.
The Dental Veneer Process
- Dr. Rosenfeld and our dental team will first meet with you to discuss the possibility of porcelain veneers and if they are a good fit for your needs.
- Most dental veneers need some prep work. We can reshape your teeth so the veneers fit beautifully and blend in with your natural smile.
- We also take imprints of your bite to create customized dental veneers just for you.
- You’ll be fit with a temporary veneer that you can wear until the custom veneers are finished.
- Once the custom veneers are complete and sent to our office, Dr. Rosenfeld will check to ensure a good fit. We then bond them into place permanently.
Dr. Rosenfeld and our team understand the importance of a beautiful smile. You deserve to feel confident in sharing your smile without worrying about how your teeth look. Our goal is to help you attain a beautiful smile that can improve your self-esteem and your life.
Call Our Solana Beach Dental Office Today to Find Out More
Call our office today to find out more about our porcelain veneers. We look forward to meeting you and to show you how we can improve your teeth and change the appearance of your smile for the better.