What are Dental Veneers?
A veneer is an extremely natural looking dental restoration that covers the outside or visible surface of teeth. A veneer can help change shape and color of a tooth, as well as hide defects. It is bonded into place and cannot be taken off. Dr. Rosenfeld can use dental veneers to inspire greater confidence in his patients and give them the smile they’ve always wanted.
The Benefits of Porcelain Veneers:
- Dental veneers are all porcelain and look completely natural.
- A porcelain veneer can make the shape of your tooth appear more desirable.
- A porcelain veneer can fix crooked teeth, chips, or gaps.
- A porcelain veneer can help whiten your teeth.
- A porcelain veneer can hide tooth stains and fix tooth discolorations.
The Dental Veneer Process
- When you decide porcelain veneers are right for you, Dr. Rosenfeld will consult with you about your specific smile goals.
- In preparation for the veneer, in most cases, a minimal amount of tooth will be sculpted. Patients then receive provisional veneers that they will wear until the custom veneers are fabricated.
- Once the custom veneers are fabricated, they are bonded into place and cannot be taken off.
Dr. Rosenfeld understands how important it is to have a beautiful smile. You deserve to shine and to take every opportunity you have to smile without concern about the state of your teeth. We want to help give you the smile you once had, or the smile you always wanted.
Call today to find out more about our porcelain veneers. We look forward to giving you a beautiful smile.