WHAT IS A DENTAL EMERGENCY?
If you’re ever worried about your dental health, call us, we are here to assist!
Here are a few general symptoms that might indicate a dental emergency:
- Severe pain or bleeding, from one or more teeth.
- A tooth that’s been broken or knocked out entirely.
- A dental abscess; swelling, exudate.
Dental Urgencies might include:
- Loose permanent teeth.
- Damaged dental work.
- Worsening discomfort over a period of days or weeks.
- Temperature and/or biting sensitivity.
Any of these situations can result in further damage to your teeth, bone and overall health. Please, contact us if you notice one of these signs.
Emergencies happen. When they do, you can trust Dr. Robert Rosenfeld to be there for you and your family. We offer emergency dentistry to our patients because we understand how important it is to take care of emergency situations quickly before they progress.
Our established patients have 24-hour a day coverage for dental emergencies by calling the office line and listening to current instructions. Give our office a call today to get help with your dental emergency!