At Robert Rosenfeld DDS, we offer incredibly convenient and customized teeth whitening kits. While we do explain how to use these kits when we give them to you, it’s always good to have a refresher!
Applying the Gel
At-home kits are a popular way to whiten your teeth. They’re usually worn while you sleep, so it’s easy to integrate the process into your nightly routine.
- Brush Your Teeth: About an hour or so before you plan on going to bed, give your teeth a good brush and floss. This helps reduce irritation.
- Apply the Gel: Use the syringe to place a tiny dot of the solution into each tooth depression in your tray. Don’t squirt it in a continuous line.
- Dry Your Teeth: The solution works best after you’ve patted your teeth dry with a towel. It might feel a bit strange, but the results are worth it.
- Place the Trays: Delicately snap each tray over your teeth and rub your fingers over the surface to spread the gel out evenly over each tooth.
How To Care for Your Trays
After wearing your trays all night long, remove them carefully. You should rinse your teeth with lukewarm water to make sure you’ve gotten all the excess gel off. Next, rinse out your trays. A Q-tip is a great tool for getting in the nooks and crannies of your trays.
Your Teeth Whitening Consultation
If you don’t yet have an at-home teeth whitening kit from Dr. Rosenfeld and would like one, all you have to do is schedule an appointment for a teeth whitening consultation. During this consultation, we will:
- Examine teeth and gums.
- Discuss your oral health history.
- Prescribe the appropriate whitening solution/technique.
- Take impressions of your teeth.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Get Your Kit Today
Our teeth whitening kits are perfect for patients looking to improve their smiles on a busy schedule. If you’re interested in getting a beautifully white smile from the comfort of your own home, give Robert Rosenfeld DDS a call today!