Step 1: New Patient Forms to Fill Out
We offer a convenient and easy way to register new patients with our New Patient Online Registration Forms. This secure form provides us with your new patient information immediately upon completion.
Begin New Patient Forms
Step 2. Read About First Visit
We appreciate the emotional and financial investment required to proceed with comprehensive dentistry. During your consultation, Dr. Rosenfeld and a staff member will review your treatment plan with you and provide a description of the proposed treatment. We will also discuss your investment prior to any treatment, along with several options for your convenience.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
If you would like to make payments for your treatment, we offer this through Dentrix. Click here to pay online.
To insure your safety, all procedures at our office exceed even the most stringent guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Agency (OSHA).
- All instruments and handpieces are steam autoclaved after every use and disposable items are utilized wherever appropriate.
- Patients and staff wear protective safety glasses during treatment.
- Disposable gloves are worn while treating patients and are never used on more than one patient.
- Staff members wear masks during the procedures to protect our patients.
- All areas that are touched during the procedures are covered with a plastic wrap and changed after each patient so as to eliminate the potential of cross contamination.
- All surfaces, chairs, lights and units are thoroughly disinfected before and after every patient use.