When we recommend Invisalign® clear braces to our patients, they sometimes ask us why they need orthodontics. “I don’t care if my teeth are crooked,” they say. Honestly, we are delighted when this happens, because it gives us a chance to explain why orthodontic treatment is important to oral health.
Health Benefits of Orthodontic Care
Even if you don’t care about whether or not your teeth look good, you should care about whether or not they work good. When you receive orthodontic treatment, you can experience a variety of health benefits including:
- Crooked-Bite Prevention: When your teeth are lined up the way they should be, you won’t be at risk for conditions like TMJ or bruxism.
- Less Wear on Teeth: Orthodontics can make your teeth connect in just the right way to make sure pressure is distributed evenly and help your teeth last longer.
- More Confidence: Even if you’re one of those who doesn’t care about crooked teeth, you might be surprised by the boost in self-esteem that can come with a straight smile.
Invisalign Orthodontics Fixes All Kinds of Problems
At Robert Rosenfeld DDS, we use Invisalign aligners to provide orthodontic care for our patients. Invisalign clear braces are a modern improvement on traditional metal braces that are comfortable, removable, and almost invisible. They can tackle most of the problems regular braces can, including:
- Crooked teeth.
- Overbite, underbite, or crossbite.
- Gap teeth.
- Children’s mouths with a mix of baby and adult teeth.
- Open bite.
- Crowded teeth.
Get Orthodontic Treatment Today
Take advantage of the benefits of orthodontic care at Robert Rosenfeld DDS in Solana Beach, CA. We love using Invisalign treatments to craft beautiful healthy smiles because Invisalign orthodontics is a perfect example of the type of personalized service we strive to give.
Call our office today to set a consultation appointment for your set of Invisalign aligners and get a new and healthier smile soon.